In these difficult times, health is the top priority for our Faculty. We are aware of the complications associated with the current government measures in relation to the epidemiological situation. At the Faculty, we are trying to respond as best as we can take into account the overall situation and the possibilities we have in the current situation.
- According to current government measures, we ask all students and staff to comply with the obligation to wear FFP2 (KN95) class respirators without an exhalation valve or single-use surgical masks in the interior of the faculty.
- Observe the following hygiene rules: wash and disinfect your hands and keep a safe distance during your presence in the common areas of the Faculty.
- After entering through the main entrance, disinfect your hands. Disinfection stands are also located at the entrance to the Study Department and other places of the Faculty.
Current measures at FChT:
- The personal presence of students at practical classes in laboratories is possible from 10 May 2021 for all years of all types of studies.
- All bachelor’s and master’s study programmes will be online in real time according to the timetable.
- Lifelong learning courses is not allowed. These courses may take place online.
- Incoming Erasmus students: courses will take place online, practical teaching in laboratories is possible.
- The personal presence of students is enabled in accordance with the Rector's Measure. That is, especially if the student does not have symptoms of COVID-19 and at the same time underwent a test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the last 7 days with a negative result.
- The personal presence of employees is enabled for those who have undergone a test for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the last 7 days with a negative result.
- Further details, exceptions, and testing information can be found on the student and employee intranets.
Arrival to Czech Republic
- Student who has been in the territory of a state that is not on the list of countries with a low risk of COVID-19 in the last 14 days for more than 12 hours is obliged to report the information to the study department of the faculty.
- Until the submission of a negative test result from the Czech Republic or the expiration of the quarantine, he is not allowed to enter the classrooms and the workplace of the faculty.
Consultations and exams
- For all students, it is possible to participate in individual consultations and only 1 student and 1 academic staff member.
- Participation in university entrance exams is permitted so that there is a distance of at least 1.5 m between individuals.
- Examinations in all types of study can take place if the distance between individual persons is at least 1.5 meters.