In these difficult times, health is the top priority for our Faculty. We are aware of the complications associated with the current government measures in relation to the epidemiological situation. At the Faculty, we are trying to respond as best as we can take into account the overall situation and the possibilities we have in the current situation.
- Personal presence at the workplace is allowed only for those employees who have undergone a test for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the last 7 days with a negative result. This does not apply to employees who work exclusively from home, have undergone Covid-19 in the last 90 days or have a vaccination certificate for Covid-19. Follow intranet.
- According to current government measures, we ask all students and staff to comply with the obligation to wear FFP2 (KN95) class respirators without an exhalation valve or single-use surgical masks in the interior of the faculty.
- Observe the following hygiene rules: wash and disinfect your hands and keep a safe distance during your presence in the common areas of the Faculty.
- After entering through the main entrance, disinfect your hands. Disinfection stands are also located at the entrance to the Study Department and other places of the Faculty.
Current measures at FChT:
- All bachelor’s and master’s study programmes will be online in real time according to the timetable.
- Lifelong learning courses is not allowed. These courses may take place online.
- Incoming Erasmus students: courses will take place online.
- Laboratory courses for bachelor’s, follow-up master’s as well as doctoral degree programmes in all grades shall be cancelled.
- All excursions shall be cancelled.
Arrival to Czech Republic
- Student who has been in the territory of a state that is not on the list of countries with a low risk of COVID-19 in the last 14 days for more than 12 hours is obliged to report the information to the study department of the faculty.
- Until the submission of a negative test result from the Czech Republic or the expiration of the quarantine, he is not allowed to enter the classrooms and the workplace of the faculty.
Consultations and exams
- For all students, it is possible to participate in individual consultations and only 1 student and 1 academic staff member.
- The maximum number of students taking an exam in one time and place is 10.